Hardwood Flooring Sample Sign Outs
- Maximum sign out time is 3 days
- Samples returned damaged will be subject to a $75 charge each
- Installation Service Contract must be signed prior to work being scheduled or commending. Any information not stated in the contract is not included in the scope of work and will be at the homeowners expense once the work commences. For any errors or omissions, please contact one of the sales representatives.
- Deposit is required to schedule installation start date
- Depending on material required, deposits start at 10% of contract amount and can be higher
- Antique Hardwood Flooring charges a penalty for any late cancellations for work scheduled
- Credit card number must be provided and kept on file prior to and during installation. After final payment, credit card information is discarded.
- Returns are acceptable however must be done within 30 days of invoice date
- Minimum returns are based on 100 square feet with no exceptions
- All returns are subject to restocking fees, freight charges and administration fees
- Boxes must be unopened and in good condition
- No returns for special orders
Ordering Pre-Finished Hardwood Flooring Products
- 50% deposit required when placing any order. For special orders, full invoice amount would be due.
- Clients are responsible for their own square footage and waste calculations unless Antique Hardwood Flooring goes to site to do measuring
- Once hardwood flooring material arrives at our store, client must arrange payment and pick up immediately
- Delivery to the house is an additional charge and would be dropped off on main floor only
- Please ask our sales representatives for delivery fee as per your location
- Material drops take place on Fridays in most cases unless otherwise scheduled
- Antique Hardwood Flooring covers up to 1 year of installation defects
- Call one of our sales representatives if there are any defects in the installation
- We are happy to send an estimator on site to determine the cause and to see if it falls under our warranty coverage
What Customers Think of Our Hardwood Flooring Services
The group of men that did the work for us were extremely reliable, punctual and professional at all time.
They answered all of our questions and were very helpful with our thoughts and concerns.
Our flooring looks better than we had ever imagined.
Thank you again to all the staff.
I just love coming home and seeing the great results.
When people ask me who did my floors I tell them they should only go to the boys at Antique Hardwood Flooring.
Many thanks and keep up the good work.